Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pain in the neck

Still going to Physical therapy twice a week and trying to keep on doing all the prescribed neck stretching and back stretching/strengthening exercises.  Have had some setbacks of feeling totally nausious and weak and unable to do much but just lay around. I haven't been able to take walks, I just drag myself out to the car to dropor pick up Vale from school.  I've gone to the physical therapist and she says that sometimes you get worse when you are getting better. I don't get it. I just know that I have to keep on getting better no matter how I feel or what I think. I will get better. I have to return to work in one month and I have to try to be able to improve my back so I can sit more than 20 minutes without extreme pain or somehow work around it.
so I will keep going forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment