Friday, July 22, 2011

Creepy as hell! then prayer!!

This was taken on the tamal making night. My camera has a feature to focus on faces. I looked thru and focused on the guys, as I snapped the picture, I heard the camera adjust it's focus.
This is the only picture in the series that came out of focus except for the orb -rainbow and a guy with a mean face who appears to be hovering above the pastor's hand, or speaking into the ear of the man with the hat.














I showed this picture to the youth meeting at Salome's house and they felt in their spirits-it was an evil spirit-possibly the spirit of death. They agreed that if a person gives an evil spirit the right to hang around-another person cannot ask it to leave, but that we could-as a group-pray for protection for these men and the church.

We began praying and a sweet presence of God came. Some weeped, some felt a powerful heaviness that felt light, I saw angels encircling us. I saw a big tall tree in the middle of us with fire coming out of the top. I saw the youth propping up the side of their church with prayer. It was a very powerful time-we all felt a very intense good spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment