Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LONG Trip


The day started early at Grandpa's house of pancakes with Bev, Newie and Maria. Then I repacked my bags (Brosnan-thing) then we headed to Portland to meet up with Uncle Gerard, my daughter Siobhan and my cousin's Chris his wife Sara, Amy and Sarah, and her twin daughters. We hung out at the Sunday market and ate international food.
then a quick stop for frozen yogurt and a dash to the airport.
Made it thru security safely and quickly. Airplane rides were not fun as I tried to get up and stretch my back and not be totally obvious. I took painpills and muscle relaxers and tried to sleep from Den to Costa Rica.
I arrived at 4:47am and my sister was waiting to take me home.
Costa Rica has changed. A lot is the same.
Slept at S's house. Then got up and it was 12:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment