Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time for Change


It's been nearly 10 months since the car accident. I've been to tons of physical therapy, chiropractic, medical doctors, and 2 mri's and several x-ray's later-the work comp concludes that I am fine-my back and shoulder do not agree. I have that funny bone feeling in my low back, siatica down my right leg and sore left shoulder and pain muscle tightness in my neck and back.

So I'm here in beautiful Costa Rica trying a new treatment. It involves: milking cows, swinging in hammocks, walks up pothole littered roads, visiting relatives and staying with sister and nephews and niece.

So here's the view from her house.

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a view! I like this treatment plan. I have a good feeling about it. It sure was great to see you! Tell everyone there we said hi.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Michelle that is so beautiful. I think it will help.
    Got your message the other day, just as I was thinking of you and making a plan as to the pressure I was going to put on you for "that" phone call.
    Lets get together when you get back.
    Love you Laurie

    ReplyDelete