Saturday, July 9, 2011

ugh my back is a monkey

been feeling terrible the last couple days. my back neck acting up and i just rotated from sitting a bit (less than 5 min) then laying, walking then sitting again. nothing really seemed to calm things down.

sometimes i think i'll never feel better again. . .

so that's when I keep praying for God to heal me completely.

It seems when you think you've forgiven someone but then you feel this knot in you-it's time to ask for God's help again to forgive again for what is the pain of the day. I don't like the distance in my heart from God when I keep the pain and resist forgiveness. It's better to give it to God.

I read Psalms 37 and God says he sees the wicked and that he laughs at them for their day is coming. And they will be taken off the earth and be no more. So it makes it easier to forgive knowing God sees and will bring justice.
Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment